sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

January 2013 favourites

Hello!

Here I'm sharing with you my January favourites:

1. Miss Dior, eau de parfum: it's a note sweeter than the eau the toilette and the scent lingers on your skin or clothes till the next day.

2. 4 in 1 cleansing cream,  by essence: it cleanses without drying my skin and it can be used as a mask for a deeper cleansing experience.

3. Holika Holika aqua petit jelly bb cream: it is very lightweight and the coverage is medium and buildable. It also has SPF 20.

4. Vitamin C energising mist: it is very refreshing and it smells like when you're peeling an orange.

5. Moisturizing cream-gel: I love its lightweight formula and my skin feels moisturized and fresh all day long. Oh! And it's oil free!

The 6th article is not in the picture, but it's the device I'm writing this blog from: a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1! I was given it for Christmas (I must have been a very good girl♡) and I' loving it!

See you soon on my next review!

♥xoxo♥


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario