sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2013

Beauty favourites of July and August 2013

¡Hi, there!

Better late than never, that's what they say. And here I am- back with some beauty favourites from July and August.



In no particular order:

1. UniqOne - All In One Hair Treatment. 150ml


It detangles my mane, tames the frizz, leaves my hair soft and it does not weigh my hair down. I don't know how much it costs because it was a gift from a friend, but I think it's about 14 or 15€.

2. Detangling & Shampoo Brush
I got it because of its cute heart shape. It only costed 1,50€ at Primark. And I love it! It detangles without pulling the hair and my hair lasts clean for longer if I massage my scalp with this brush when shampooing.

3. L'Orèal Paris - Skin perfection. 3 in 1Purifying Micellar Solution 200ml


It takes away even the most stubborn waterproof eye makeup and lip tint without tugging. Just wet a cotton pad with the solution, place it on the eyelids and lashes or the lips for 5 seconds and gently slide the pad away. To take the rest of your makeup off, simply swipe the cotton pad in soft circular motions across your face. It does not irritate my eyes, it's not sticky and it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. In fact, my skin feels clean and refreshed after using this product to take my makeup off.
It costed 6 € at the drugstore and it lasted me for nearly three months.
If there's one thing they need to improve, it would be the packaging: I hate my cotton pad touching the surface of the bottle. I just don't think that's the most hygienic thing in the world. And then, after you pour the sollution into the pad, the whole surface of the bottle is wet so, there goes a bit of product, unused, everytime.


4. Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter


A 3 in 1 lip product. I don't dare using this on my cheeks, like I do with most of my lip products, because it's too creamy and shiny, but I just love it on my lips. It hydrates my lips and gives them a touch of color with a glossy finnish. I carry it on my bag ever since I bought it and I have been using it almost everyday. Besides, I find that the shade I got (008 Hug Me) compliments my natural lip color and goes basically with everything. Click here if you want to see my review on the hour on this product.

And, that would be all for now from my side. What about you? Have you tried any of those products? What did you think of them? What products made it to your August favourites?

See you in my next post. ♥Take care!♥



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario